Nouveauté 2018. Brillez à tout moment et sur tous les terrains avec le nec plus ultra en matière de chaleur, confort et de commodité de laçage.
|User level||Intermédiaire à Confirmé|
Flex 4/10 / Laçage Speed Zone/ Chausson Imprint 2 isolation Thinsulate, Lock-Up Cuff et Plush Cuff 1.0 / Semelle externe Dynogrip avec Sleeping Bag / Construction Total Confort / Soufflet Interne Pare-Neige / amortie B3 gel/ Traitement Aegis./
|Material||LNR: TEX: 78.80%, R/P: 21.20%SHL: R/P: 61.72%, TEX: 38.28%SOL: R/P: 100%|
|Stock||Taille 40 fr : 1|
- Go into your account, click on “my orders” and then once on the order, you can ask for an exchange or a refund within 30 days. The return costs are at your expense.
- Put a copy of the confirmation e-mail of exchange or refund in your parcel.
- On your parcel, write the order number («MON*****»).
- Items must be returned : clean, unworn and unused with original tags and packaging.
- Shoes must be returned with their original boxes in a new parcel (do not send the box without protection).
- If you return all of your order, you must return all the items you received, including goodies and gifts we may have offered to you (example : ski bags for skis).
- Returns must use the postal services of your country.
- You can purchase a prepaid shipping label from us for 7 euros, whatever you return to us. To do so, just type the reference 155732 on our search engine on www.montaz.com or click on this link, add it to your basket and place your order. You will receive your prepaid label by email within a few minutes (it can take up to several hours).
- Once you have asked for an exchange or refund, you have 10 days to return the item(s).
Price and description are subject to availability at Montaz Shop in Chambéry, La Ravoire (Savoy).
Prices are inclusive of all taxes (including VAT)